Tuesday, 11 June 2013 11:53
Trakm8 is pleased to announce that a joint product development and marketing agreement has been reached with, Coventry based Tachometer data analytics company, TruTac Ltd. Under the agreement TruTac’s legal data compliance analysis tools are being integrated into Trakm8’s telematics solutions.
Trakm8 T8 hardware has been adapted so that the data from the Tachograph can be downloaded via the secure hand shake process required by VOSA without the need for any other hardware. The T8 already has full CAN Bus functionality for driver behaviour solutions and to identify any vehicle fault and service requirements. As a result the Trakm8 hardware solution is far more cost effective to install than most other available solutions.
Tuesday, 05 February 2013 00:00
Trakm8 is pleased to announce a comprehensive feature update to their ecoN fuel saver product that provides feedback to the driver and fleet operator on the driving behaviour in their vehicles.
The new speeding modules allow customers to view driver risks within different speed bands, and in conjunction with behaviour factors allow safety risks to be measured.
- Trakm8 Apoints 2 New Directors
- Trakm8 Launches Trakm8 Prime
- Trakm8 Launches Dynamics
- Trakm8 Launch Fuel Saving Solution
- Trakm8's Configuration Manager makes a complex problem simple
- Trakm8 Update SWIFT Telematics Solution
- Trakm8 opens office in Prague
- Trakm8 appoint Chris Johnston as its new International Business Development Manager
- Trakm8 Launch new T8 Mini waterproof Telematics Unit
- Trakm8 SWIFT reduces Acclaim Pallet Express’ maintenance costs
- Companies need to protect themselves, as well as drivers
- Trakm8 make SWIFT even better
- Trakm8 customer makes massive savings installing SWIFT
- Trakm8 helped reduce fuel bill by more than £150,000, find out how at the CV Show
- Trakm8 to show CO2 emissions offering at CV Show
Page 1 of 29