Coleshill, Birmingham B46, Remote Role
Competitive base Salary + Commission Plan + Company Car/Car Allowance
25 days holiday, Pension, Life Assurance
As part of the Company Life Assurance, our employees are entitled to participate in an Employee Assistance Programme (EAP). This is a virtual benefit service which connects our Employees to third party specialists who can help to manage their health and wellbeing and that of their family. In addition to the EAP the service includes:
- Remote access to a UK based GP
- 2nd Opinion consultations
- Mental health assessments and physiotherapy.
Trakm8 is a UK based technology leader in fleet management, insurance telematics, connected car, and optimisation. Through IP owned technology, the Group uses AI data analytics collected from its installed base of telematics units to fine tune the algorithms that are used to produce its’ solutions; these monitor driver behaviour, identify crash events, and monitor vehicle health to provide actionable insights to continuously improve the security and operational efficiency of both company fleets and private drivers.
The Group’s product portfolio includes the latest data analytics and reporting portal (Trakm8 Insight), integrated telematics/cameras/optimisation, self-installed telematics units and one of the widest ranges of installed telematics devices. Trakm8 has over 299,000 connections.
Headquartered in Coleshill near Birmingham alongside its manufacturing facility, the Group supplies to the Fleet, Optimisation, Insurance and Automotive sectors to many well-known customers in the UK and internationally.
Trakm8 has been listed on the AIM market of the London Stock Exchange since 2005. Trakm8 is also recognised with the LSE Green Economy Mark.
We now have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Corporate Sales Manager to join our established Fleet Sales & Marketing team.
Main responsibilities of the role:
- Development of an extensive pipeline of opportunities within, but not limited to the following industry sectors;
- UK Fleets
- System Integrators
- Haulage and Distribution
- Blue Light
- Plant and Construction
- Ensure Trakm8 are invited to participate in major tenders and their subsequent completion in a timely manner with the Bid Manager.
- Promote Trakm8 through attendance to;
- Networking events
- Corporate functions
- Develop an extensive knowledge of the Telematics market, emerging technologies, and communicate the findings to the relevant departments.
- Secure a number of “NEW” telematics/optimisation contracts whose total aggregated value is at least your personal target for the financial year
- Accurate and timely
- Completion of visit report
- Completion of strategic customer development plans
- Develop strong interdepartmental relationships.
- Sit at least 20 business appointments per month through self-generation and telemarketing opportunities.
- Experience of Telematics or similar technologies
- Previous experience in the Automotive, Insurance, Fleet Management, Logistics or Sales sector.
- Ability to build solid client relationships.
- Strong negotiating skills with the emphasis on excellence.
- Demonstrable ability to sell complex solutions.
- Strong hunter / farmer skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Excellent presentation skills.
- Ability to plan sales activities with creativity and accuracy.
- Ability to engage with internal departments and drive project delivery.
- Be a confident self-starter capable of generating opportunities.
- Ability to consistently meet Sales targets.
- Have a track record in closing sales with large customers and an ability to leverage the value of those relationships with similar clients
This role requires screening in the below areas:
- 2 years of satisfactory Employment/Education References
Applicants should be enthusiastic, determined and team players. Please complete the form below, or send your letter of application with your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org or by post to: Trakm8 Limited, 4 Roman Park, Roman Way, Coleshill, Birmingham, West Midlands, B46 1HG