Headquartered in Coleshill, Birmingham B46, Remote
Negotiable dependant on experience
25 days holiday, Pension, life Assurance
Trakm8 is a UK based technology leader in fleet management, insurance telematics, connected car, and optimisation. Through IP owned technology, the Group uses AI data analytics collected from its installed base of telematics units to fine tune the algorithms that are used to produce its’ solutions; these monitor driver behaviour, identify crash events, and monitor vehicle health to provide actionable insights to continuously improve the security and operational efficiency of both company fleets and private drivers.
The Group’s product portfolio includes the latest data analytics and reporting portal (Trakm8 Insight), integrated telematics/cameras/optimisation, self-installed telematics units and one of the widest ranges of installed telematics devices. Trakm8 has over 264,000 connections.
Headquartered in Coleshill near Birmingham alongside its manufacturing facility, the Group supplies to the Fleet, Optimisation, Insurance and Automotive sectors to many well-known customers in the UK and internationally.
Trakm8 has been listed on the AIM market of the London Stock Exchange since 2005. Trakm8 is also recognised with the LSE Green Economy Mark.
We now have an exciting opportunity for a Strategic Enterprise Sales Manager to join and add value our Established sales team!
Main Responsibilities of the Role:
- Manage and develop existing dealer/reseller network to increase hardware sales, recurring revenues and products/solutions provided – telematics, cameras, optimisation etc
- Creating & executing a Strategic sales plan to build out the Trakm8 customer base by adding new Enterprise customers.
- Own and hit/exceed annual Strategic sales
- Self-Development of an extensive pipeline of opportunities 4 times your yearly target
- Ensure Trakm8 are invited to participate in major tenders and their subsequent completion in a timely manner.
- Promote Trakm8 through attendance Conferences, Networking events, corporate functions
- Develop an extensive knowledge of the Telematics and Optimisation market, emerging technologies, and communicate the findings to senior management and relevant departments.
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting customer relationships
- Presenting and articulating the business & technology value and differences that Trakm8 products and services will provide to prospective customers
- Managing end-to-end relationships with customers & partners, from first contact, through to Proof of Concept, presentation, and commercial negotiation
- Partner with customers to understand their business needs and objectives, becoming a trusted extension to the customers’ team, to identify where Trakm8 will play a pivotal role in driving an efficient and greener delivery of the customers’ business strategies.
- Working & communicating closely with internal teams; Product, Customer Success, Solutions Engineering & Operations to build out solutions & propositions for new & existing customers, as well as feedback where improvements & enhancements can be made
- Reporting on forces that shift tactical budgets and strategic direction of accounts
- Providing timely and accurate forecasting, reporting and general administration internally
- Work with marketing to deliver coordinated messages into the market drive and provide customer references/case studies
- Take the lead in the generation and responses to all RFP/tender opportunities across strategic accounts.
- Proven Strategic/Enterprise sales experience, meeting, or exceeding targets
- Ability to communicate, present and influence all levels of the organization, including executive and C-level
- A confident self-starter capable of building pipeline and generating opportunities
- Proven experience of networking through Strategic/Enterprise scale organisations, identifying key people and their roles in the purchasing decision
- Previous experience in Automotive, Insurance, Fleet management or logistics sales
- Demonstrable ability to sell complex solutions
- Professional sales training would be a strong advantage.
- Experience of Telematics or similar technologies is preferable
This role requires screening in the below areas:
2 years of satisfactory Employment/Education References
Applicants should be enthusiastic, determined and team players. 2 years of satisfactory Employment/Education references required. Please complete the form below, or send your letter of application with your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org or by post to: Trakm8 Limited, 4 Roman Park, Roman Way, Coleshill, Birmingham, West Midlands, B46 1HG