Coleshill, Birmingham (Head Office)
Negotiable Dependent on Experience
25 days holiday, Pension, Life Assurance
Trakm8 holdings group PLC is a market leader in the fast-growing vehicle telematics market sector. Based in Coleshill and other UK locations but with a global marketplace Trakm8 is well placed to take advantage of current market opportunities. Increased fuel costs, reduction in operating costs and numerous employment laws such as Duty of Care are all driving increased interest in our products and services. As such we now have an opening for a Graduate Software Engineer to join our established team here at the Head Office in Coleshill.
Main Responsibilities of the role:
- Understanding the flow of code and how it interacts with different components.
- Understanding project documents, customer demands, and product objectives to create and execute test cases.
- Setting up, maintaining, and performing test automation frameworks on multiple application platforms, such as Mobile, Desktop, and Web, and building test scenarios and acceptance tests.
- Investigating customer problems referred to you by the technical support team, testing bugs, and creating and managing bug reports.
- Participation in daily/weekly scrum meetings
- Provide documentation on all software developed
- Graduate in Computer Science, Software Engineering or similar discipline preferred
- Exposure to the software development lifecycle to ideally include business analysis
- Experience of database technology such as Oracle, MySQL and SQL Server
- Exposure to Linux
- Competent user of Microsoft office.
- Good team player able to contribute either on an individual basis or as part of a team
- Well organised and capable of prioritising workload
- Experience or exposure to CRM solutions such as Salesforce or Business Intelligence products such as Microsoft SSRS, SSIS, SQL Server etc.
- Commercial experience gained via an industrial placement year
This role requires screening in the below areas:
- 2 years of satisfactory Employment/Education References
- Pre-Employment Credit Check
- Basic Disclosure
Applicants should be enthusiastic, determined and team players. Please complete the form below, or send your letter of application with your CV to: email@example.com or by post to: Trakm8 Limited, 4 Roman Park, Roman Way, Coleshill, Birmingham, West Midlands, B46 1HG