Head Office - Coleshill, Birmingham B46 - Remote/Hybrid
Negotiable Base Salary, Commission Plan, Company Car/Car Allowance
25 days holiday, Pension, Life Assurance
As part of the Company Life Assurance, our employees are entitled to participate in an Employee Assistance Programme (EAP). This is a virtual benefit service which connects our Employees to third party specialists who can help to manage their health and wellbeing and that of their family. In addition to the EAP the service includes:
- Remote access to a UK based GP
- 2nd Opinion consultations
- Mental health assessments and physiotherapy.
Trakm8 is a UK based technology leader in fleet management, insurance telematics, connected car, and optimisation. Through IP owned technology, the Group uses AI data analytics collected from its installed base of telematics units to fine tune the algorithms that are used to produce its’ solutions; these monitor driver behaviour, identify crash events, and monitor vehicle health to provide actionable insights to continuously improve the security and operational efficiency of both company fleets and private drivers.
The Group’s product portfolio includes the latest data analytics and reporting portal (Trakm8 Insight), integrated telematics/cameras/optimisation, self-installed telematics units and one of the widest ranges of installed telematics devices. Trakm8 has over 318,000 connections.
Headquartered in Coleshill near Birmingham alongside its manufacturing facility, the Group supplies to the Fleet, Optimisation, Insurance and Automotive sectors to many well-known customers in the UK and internationally.
Trakm8 has been listed on the AIM market of the London Stock Exchange since 2005. Trakm8 is also recognised with the LSE Green Economy Mark.
We now have a brand new and exciting opportunity for an experienced Head of Sales to join our Insurance & Automotive team.
Main responsibilities of the role:
- Lead the company’s efforts in the development of an extensive pipeline of major “Blue Chip” corporate opportunities within the Insurance & Automotive sectors, but not limited to the following industry sectors;
- Personal Lines & Commercial
- Helping to identify and support business growth outside of the UK territory
- Ensure Trakm8 are invited to participate in major tenders and their subsequent completion.
- Promote Trakm8 through attendance to;
- Networking events
- Corporate functions
- Bring an extensive knowledge of the Telematics market, emerging technologies, and communicate the findings to senior management and relevant departments.
- Secure a minimum of two major new customers per financial year.
- Accurate and timely
- Prospecting activity
- Completion of strategic customer development plans
- Support the Managing Director – Insurance with commercial and marketing activities
- Develop strong interdepartmental relationships.
- Extensive senior sales experience
- Extensive experience within the Motor Insurance sector is a requirement, in particular personal lines
- Extensive exposure to C-Level and senior management business development
- Excellent presentation & questioning/listening skills
- Documented success in securing “New business contracts” – values in excess of £1m
- Documented ability to exceed sales targets consistently
- Excellent pipeline management & forecasting
- Strong understand of project management
- Ability to sell complex solution at C-Level/Exec Level
- Target Driven
- Willingness to travel – UK, Europe, USA
This role requires screening in the below areas:
- 2 years of satisfactory Employment/Education References
- Pre-Employment Credit Check
- Basic Disclosure
Applicants should be enthusiastic, determined and team players. Please complete the form below, or send your letter of application with your CV to: email@example.com or by post to: Trakm8 Limited, 4 Roman Park, Roman Way, Coleshill, Birmingham, West Midlands, B46 1HG