Coleshill, Birmingham (Head Office)
Negotiable Depending on Experience
25 days holiday, Pension, life Assurance
Trakm8 holdings group PLC is a market leader in the fast-growing vehicle telematics market sector. Based in Coleshill and other UK locations but with a global marketplace Trakm8 is well placed to take advantage of current market opportunities. Increased fuel costs, reduction in operating costs and numerous employment laws such as Duty of Care are all driving increased interest in our products and services. As such we now have an opening for an experienced Internal Sales Team Manager to join our team here at the Head office in Coleshill.
Main Responsibilities of the role:
- Lead, develop and expand the internal sales team for Trakm8.
- Develop new business for the Company via the telephone.
- Work closely with marketing to develop campaigns to drive leads to the internal sales team
- Engage with new customers to understand needs and requirements and map these into the product/service on offer
- Qualify new sales prospects
- Oversee the Generation of sales leads for other parts of the business such as field sales
- Manage team KPI’s, call volumes and quality
- Team management – setting of goals, monitoring performance, coaching and mentoring, personal development and training, disciplinary action, recruitment etc.
- Management reporting – production of daily/weekly/monthly call statistics for management reporting purposes
- Substantial experience of working in a targeted telesales/telemarketing environment is essential some of which needs to be gained at team lead level
- Capable of working to a scripted dialogue
- Comfortable working to KPI’s and sales targets
- Strong in objection handing and getting through to the decision maker
- Excellent customer service skills – both written and verbal
- Good attention to detail – making sure all calls are logged on Company CRM and followed through
- Competent user of Microsoft Office – especially Excel for reporting
- Strong people manager capable of developing and supporting the team
This role requires screening in the below areas:
- 2 years of satisfactory Employment/Education References
- Pre-Employment Credit Check
- Basic Disclosure
Applicants should be enthusiastic, determined and team players. Please complete the form below, or send your letter of application with your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org or by post to: Trakm8 Limited, 4 Roman Park, Roman Way, Coleshill, Birmingham, West Midlands, B46 1HG