Trakm8 PLC is an AIM listed company providing market leading Fleet Management, Telematics Insurance, Optimisation and Automotive solutions. Our customers range from corporate fleets to small businesses that all benefit from improved operational efficiency, driver safety and fuel economy from utilising our products and services.
Trakm8 are the cutting edge of the Telematics insights industry, integrating bespoke hardware, firmware and server solutions with ASPs, Developers and Integrators globally. The products and services we offer are all developed from our commitment to exploiting Big Data to improve driver behaviour both for fuel economy and risk reductions, as well as driving service and repair quality commitments for a wide range of industries.
Trakm8 have a huge in-house Engineering team and offer to all employees varied and interesting work with the opportunity to build long term careers within the organisation. As well as the Engineering team, we have in house Human Resources, Marketing, Sales, Customer Support and Manufacturing all with a mixture of roles from entry level to management.
The company is expanding rapidly, and so this page is updated regularly. However if you don’t see something that fits, please send your CV and you will be contacted if anything changes.
Salary and Benefits:
£60k - £70k + benefits (25 days holiday, Pension and Life Assurance)
Trakm8 Holdings Group PLC is a market leader in the fast growing vehicle telematics market sector. Based in Coleshill and other UK locations but with a global marketplace Trakm8 is well placed to take advantage of current market opportunities. Increased fuel costs, reduction in operating costs and numerous employment laws such as Duty of Care are all driving increased interest in our products and services. Due to steady growth we are now looking for a Salesforce Architect to join our fantastic organisation.
- Full Lifecycle software development of salesforce including consultation with internal and external customers to understand requirements
- Provide documentation & training on all software developed
- Mentoring other members of the Salesforce development team
- Participation in daily/weekly scrum meetings
- 5+ years of technical Salesforce experience
- BS in Computer Science or Salesforce Developer 401 / 501 certification
- Advanced knowledge of Visualforce, Apex, SQL
- Extensive experience within Force.com
- Advanced Salesforce configurations including ETL tool knowledge
- Strong communication skills
- Salesforce Developer certification
Salary and Benefits:
Very Competitive salary + benefits (25 days holiday, Pension and Life Assurance)
Trakm8 is seeking an expert in real-time computer vision systems to grow its existing research team developing automatic driver assistance systems (ADAS) such as forward vehicle detection systems, automatic sign recognition and lane detection systems.
Trakm8 is a leading innovator in driver behaviour analytics such as risk scoring for the insurance sector, vehicle prognostics, automated vehicle crash detection and its developing computer vision systems for automatic driver assistance systems (ADAS).
Trakm8 is seeking highly motivated candidates to create the next generation of algorithms.
- Research and development of algorithms for use with Trakm8 products
- An important part of data science is extracting, transforming and loading data which requires excellent programming and scripting skills
- Release of tested algorithms to the development team
- Development of vision based driver assistance algorithms
- Integration of algorithms into an embedded Linux camera system
- Contributing to system architecture design
- Contributing to camera design / development to ensure vision requirements are catered for
- To be successful you will have strong mathematical reasoning skills, and strong programming skills
- You will have a science based Master’s Degree or PHD and proven experience with creating computer vision systems
- As a Computer Vision Scientist you will be a programming expert who is comfortable in a range of different languages such as OpenCV, C/C++, Python, Linux, R
- Ideally you will have extensive experience with the Linux operating system and be comfortable learning new skills quickly
- PhD or MSc in computer vision / signal processing / machine learning
- Strong background in maths / physics
- Machine learning: Cascade classifiers, Boosting, supervised learning, neural networks, clustering, feature extraction, robotic vision, SVM
- Being able to work in a fast-paced multidisciplinary environment
- Having a good understanding of design and architecture principles
- C++, Git
- Experience with reproducible experimentation and agile development techniques
- Extensive experience with the Linux
- Having the ability to query databases and perform statistical analysis
- Visualisation skills are highly desirable
Coleshill, Warwickshire + Travel
Salary and Benefits:
Very Competitive base plus benefits (25 days holiday, Pension and Life Assurance)
Trakm8 Holdings Group PLC is a market leader in the fast growing vehicle telematics market sector. Based in Coleshill and other UK locations but with a global marketplace Trakm8 is well placed to take advantage of current market opportunities. Increased fuel costs, reduction in operating costs and numerous employment laws such as Duty of Care are all driving increased interest in our products and services. Due to expansion we now require an applications engineer to be based from our Coleshill office near Birmingham – the role will require significant client related travel.
- Delivery of Customer telematics solutions
- Development and delivery of solution plans
- Communication with internal and external stakeholders to ensure successful technical and commercial project delivery
- Working with core engineering teams to specify, test and deliver new hardware and software features
- Working with Customer Service Team to ensure vehicle installations are delivered to specification at the right time
- Development of vehicle installation documentation
- Provide sales support and expert technical assistance pre/post sale at client sites
- 2nd line technical support for Customer queries
We are looking for candidates from electronics (ideally automotive electronics) or automotive engineering background. You may already be an applications engineer or alternatively you may be interested in using your technical knowledge in a customer facing environment. We would also consider recent graduates with a relevant degree (Electronics/Automotive related). Experience of automotive protocols such as CAN Bus and vehicle electrical systems are of particular interest as are good diagnostic/fault finding skills. Nice to haves include knowledge of automotive accessory installations (in particular Telematics products), project management skills (to manage trials/rollouts/upgrades) and vehicle electrical architectures. The role is very client facing so you will need excellent stakeholder management skills and you will also need to be willing to travel on a regular basis.
- Experience in delivering complete telematics solutions
- Strong GSM, GPS skills
- Detailed knowledge of FMS, ISO15765 and manufacturer specific diagnostic protocols
Applicants should be enthusiastic, determined and team players. All Coleshill based roles are commutable from Birmingham and the West Midlands. Please send your letters of application with your curriculum vitae by post: Trakm8 Limited, 4 Roman Park, Roman Way, Coleshill, Birmingham, West Midlands, B46 1HG or e-mail: email@example.com