Trakm8 PLC is an AIM listed company providing market leading Fleet Management, Telematics Insurance, Optimisation and Automotive solutions. Our customers range from corporate fleets to small businesses that all benefit from improved operational efficiency, driver safety and fuel economy from utilising our products and services.
Trakm8 are the cutting edge of the Telematics insights industry, integrating bespoke hardware, firmware and server solutions with ASPs, Developers and Integrators globally. The products and services we offer are all developed from our commitment to exploiting Big Data to improve driver behaviour both for fuel economy and risk reductions, as well as driving service and repair quality commitments for a wide range of industries.
Trakm8 have a huge in-house Engineering team and offer to all employees varied and interesting work with the opportunity to build long term careers within the organisation. As well as the Engineering team, we have in house Human Resources, Marketing, Sales, Customer Support and Manufacturing all with a mixture of roles from entry level to management.
The company is expanding rapidly, and so this page is updated regularly. However if you don’t see something that fits, please send your CV and you will be contacted if anything changes.
Salary and Benefits:
50k-60k + Bonus & Car + Benefits (25 days holiday, Pension, life Assurance)
Trakm8 holdings group PLC is a market leader in the fast growing vehicle telematics market sector. Based in Coleshill and other UK locations but with a global marketplace Trakm8 is well placed to take advantage of current market opportunities. Increased fuel costs, reduction in operating costs and numerous employment laws such as Duty of Care are all driving increased interest in our products and services. Due to steady growth we are looking for an experienced Sales Manager to join our Insurance & Automotive team.
- Development of an extensive pipeline from businesses with Insurance & Automotive within an agreed vertical market
- Plan and prioritise personal sales activities and new business development customer/prospect contact to achieve agreed business results and objectives
- Ensure product pricing and margins are achieved against agreed objectives
- Identify new business opportunities within specified guidelines and within a stated vertical market, follow through and close
- Take personal responsibility for targeted activities that generate new business opportunities both for self and on behalf of Trakm8
- Ensure all relevant documentation is completed and returned to the commercial department within agreed deadlines
- Maintain and develop existing and new customers through the provision of quality service and customer satisfaction via regular contact
- Promote Business Improvement methodology to the client so that it becomes a recognised key differentiator between Trakm8 and its competitors
- Respond to and follow up sales enquiries using appropriate methods and record action on Trakm8 systems
- Ensure all WIP activity is continually up to date and recorded in the relevant Trakm8 systems, with all reporting requirements submitted to the management team within the specified timescale
- Continue to develop all relevant knowledge and skills and attend training whenever deemed necessary
- Ensure Trakm8 are invited to participate in major tenders and lead the bids ensuring their subsequent completion
- Develop an extensive knowledge of the assigned vertical market, emerging technologies, and communicate the findings to senior management and relevant departments
- Secure a minimum of two major new customers per financial year, with a minimum of 1000 vehicles per customer and build a pipeline that leads to sales success in smaller but still major size fleets minimum of 150 + vehicles
- Adherence to Trakm8 corporate values and HR policies
- A minimum of 5 years’ senior sales experience
- Degree level education or relevant business experience
- Ability to sell complex solutions at Exec level
- Strong hunter farmer skills
- Technical Sales background – preferable
- Excellent presentation & questioning / listening skill
- Documented success in securing new business contracts
- Documented ability to exceed sales targets consistently
- Class leading account management (gained within multi-million pound accounts)
- Excellent pipeline management & forecasting
- Strong understanding of project management
- Target Driven
- Willingness to travel- UK, Europe, USA
- The ability to engage with internal departments and drive project delivery
- Be a confident self-starter capable of generating opportunities themselves
- Have a track record in being able to close sales with large customers and leverage the value of those relationships with similar clients
- Experience of solution selling in optimisation and telematics
- Previous experience in Automotive, Insurance, Fleet management or logistics sales
Ideal candidates will have previous background as a Sales Manager, Business Development Manager or Area Sales Manager within Insurance, Automotive, Logistics or Fleet Management industries.
Salary and Benefits:
£30k - £35k + benefits (25 days holiday, Pension and Life Assurance)
Trakm8 Holdings Group PLC is a market leader in the fast growing vehicle telematics market sector. Based in Coleshill and other UK locations but with a global marketplace Trakm8 is well placed to take advantage of current market opportunities. Increased fuel costs, reduction in operating costs and numerous employment laws such as Duty of Care are all driving increased interest in our products and services. Due to steady growth we are now looking for a Technical Author to join our team in Coleshill.
- Deliver clear, accessible and easy-to-understand documentation for both internal and external customers relevant to the audience
- Develop and maintain strong relationships across the business, working constructively and collaboratively across teams
- Assist in knowledge transfer as required to brief existing and new Subject Matter Experts and internal teams on new product functionality and capabilities.
- Solid experience as a technical author with a particular focus on developing technical documentation e.g. software, hardware, firmware
- Experience in being able to gather and convert data into written narrative
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy
- Strong communication skills
- Capable of working on own initiative with minimal supervision
- Willing to travel Group locations to engage with different teams
- Knowledge of the telematics/automotive market sector
- Experience in BLE, GPRS and Automotive CAN bus technologies
- Educated to degree level.
Salary and Benefits:
£18k - £19k + benefits (25 days holiday, Pension and Life Assurance)
Trakm8 Holdings Group PLC is a market leader in the fast growing vehicle telematics market sector. Based in Coleshill and other UK locations but with a global marketplace Trakm8 is well placed to take advantage of current market opportunities. Increased fuel costs, reduction in operating costs and numerous employment laws such as Duty of Care are all driving increased interest in our products and services. Due to steady growth we are now looking for a Technical Support Advisor to join our customer care team.
- Handle all resolve inbound and outbound technical issues from installers and customers usually via the telephone or email
- Log all incidents on the ticketing system and follow through to successful completion
- Comply with customer service level agreements
- Liaise with other internal departments such a sales support, engineering and manufacturing to resolve any customer related problems
- Previous experience of working in a technical support at both 1st and 2nd line level within a call centre environment
- Experience of solving technical problems related to software and hardware products
- Excellent customer service skills – both written and verbal
- Capable of working under pressure and prioritising workload
- Good attention to detail - making sure all issues are logged on company CRM and followed through
- Competent user of Microsoft Office
- Willing to undertake shift or on call work if required
- Knowledge of telematics hardware and software
Applicants should be enthusiastic, determined and team players. All Coleshill based roles are commutable from Birmingham and the West Midlands. Please send your letters of application with your curriculum vitae by post: Trakm8 Limited, 4 Roman Park, Roman Way, Coleshill, Birmingham, West Midlands, B46 1HG or e-mail: email@example.com