Simple, yet powerful vehicle tracking for one or multiple vehicles.
Features include real-time vehicle tracking, driver behaviour scoring, easy switching between business and private mileage, expense & mileage reports, geo-fences, reminders, alerts, and multi-user access.
Real-time Vehicle Tracking
Track your vehicles and drivers in real-time through our user-friendly web portal. View all vehicles on a live map – whether they are parked up or on the move – ensuring you know where your vehicles are located, at all times. Finding your nearest vehicle is as simple as clicking on a map.
Driver Behaviour Scoring
Your business’s reputation is important, so with Insight Essentials each journey is given a driver behaviour score in the portal or drivers app. The score from 0-100, is based on speeding, harsh braking, and cornering events. Receive emails and inbox alerts and reports based on scores.
Mileage reporting made easy. Help your drivers remain HMRC-compliant with easy business/private mileage categorisation, which is ideal for P11D mileage claims and management. Drivers can select a business or private journey at the touch of a button (built into the Connect 200) – and can change the status of historic journeys via the Insight portal and drivers app.
Create Geo-fences (virtual boundaries) and receive reports and alerts when your vehicles enter and leave them.
Insight Essentials costs just £5.99+VAT per month, or £65.89+VAT per annum when paid in advance (get 12 months for the price of 11). There’s a one-off activation fee per device of £25+VAT.
If you would like our Connect 430 Hard-Wired device, there’s an additional one-off charge of £75+VAT for installation.
Insight Essentials devices ordered online are supplied on a rental basis, click here to view the Trakm8 Rental Terms and Conditions.
No long-term contracts*
Online Insight Essentials subscriptions which are paid monthly are on a 30-day rolling contract, subscriptions paid annually in advance are on a 12-month rolling contract.
* Only applies to contracts signed up online
Choice of devices
Connect 200 – Self-Install 12v Aux Vehicle Tracking Device
The Connect 200 is the flexible and simple vehicle tracking device which, when combined with the powerful functionality of the Insight portal and drivers app, gives business owners and fleet managers visibility over their vehicles.
Benefits of using the Connect 200
- Simple to install
- Switch between business /private mileage at the touch of a button
- No need to remove device when driving vehicle outside of work
- Easy to switch between vehicles
- 100% compatibility with 12v Cigarette/Aux socket.
- Visible driver behaviour feedback (light ring)
- Built-in event button triggers alerts within Insight platform
Connect 330 – OBD Plug-in Vehicle Tracking Device
One of the smallest OBD tracking devices in the world, the Connect 330 plugs into your vehicle’s OBD (On-Board Diagnostics) port. When combined with the powerful functionality of the Insight portal and app, gives business owners and fleet managers visibility over their vehicles.
Benefits of using the Connect 330
- Easy to install – locate your OBD port and push in the device. No tools or wiring required!
- Switch between business and private mileage within the Insight portal or using the Insight mobile app.
- Easy to switch between vehicles
- Compatible with most cars and light commercial vehicles
- Normally hidden away behind a panel in the vehicle dashboard
- Can be used on other Insight tiers such as Insight Business & Enterprise if you want to upgrade in the future.
Connect 430 – Hard-wired Vehicle Tracking Device
The Connect 430 (C435C) is fitted by one of our trained installations team. When combined with the powerful functionality of the Insight portal and app, the Connect 430 gives business owners and fleet managers visibility over their vehicles.
After placing your order, one of our installations team will be in touch to book a convenient time for installation.
Benefits of using the Connect 430
- Installed by one of our installation engineers
- Discretely fitted behind the vehicle’s dashboard
- Switch between business and private mileage within the Insight portal or using the Insight mobile app
- Compatible with all cars and light commercial vehicles