To view your vehicles on the map you’ll need to create a Livetrack group.
- On the Fleet Overview perspective/dashboard, you’ll see the Resource Viewer on the left at the top.
- Click on the + in the circle near to the Search box.
- Name your Livetrack Group by replacing ‘New Group’ and click on the green tick to confirm.
- Next, click on the three dots to the right of your new Livetrack group, and click on Manage Livetrack.
- Finally, drag the vehicle you want to ad to this LiveTrack from the column on the right into the column on the left, then click on the Close button.