According to road safety charity, RoSPA, businesses can reduce accident rates by more than a third when they adopt driver behaviour technology. Trakm8 is an expert in driver behaviour analytics, working with some of the UK’s largest fleets and biggest insurance companies.
Our driver behaviour solutions are proven to cut fuel costs by up to 10%; reduce instances of speeding; and help you negotiate lower insurance premiums due to a decrease in your at-fault accident rate.
We analyse key driver behaviours including:
- Sharp cornering
- Engine idling
- Heavy acceleration / Over-revving
- Harsh braking
Each driver is allocated a % score for every journey. Trakm8 also displays driver behaviour events on a snail trail map, enabling fleet managers to identify hot spots and intervene accordingly.
Features and benefits include:
- Smoother driving leads to better MPG performance
- Quickly identify the worst offenders and support them to improve
- Less engine idling improves fuel efficiency and reduces fleet emissions
- Download reports, create league tables of driver scores, and view journey data showing driver behaviour events
- Drivers can view their own driver scores and journey data showing driver behaviour events
- Trakm8’s Lightbar provides instant driver feedback using a simple traffic light system
Proven to cut fuel costs by up to 10%
Proven to reduce instances of speeding by up to 13%
Proven to reduce instances of engine idling by up to 19%
Fleet manager insights
In-cab, real-time driver coaching
Our driver behaviour solution works as a stand-alone solution, or can integrate with other Trakm8 products such as vehicle tracking, route optimisation, and ePOD. We also offer a highly advanced driver behaviour solution in our RH600 telematics camera, which combines video footage with driver scoring and leading-edge features such as distracted driving and drowsy driver alerts.
If you would like to find out more about our driver behaviour solutions, fill out the short form below and one of our team will be in touch. Alternatively, call us on 0330 311 5157 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.